The Hardlife 143014R portable carport is well-ventilated, sturdy, and built to last. The carport’s single trussed steel frame is made of tough, Q215 steel tubes and the fabric is made of heavy-duty PVC.
The portable carports are specially designed to protect your vehicle in unpredictable weather conditions.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Recreational vehicles (RVs) parking area
- Shaded play area
- Multipurpose storage tents
- Temporary workspace
|Side Wall [W x H] (m)||3.20 x 3.30|
|Arch Φ (mm)||45 x 1.50|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||42 x 1.20|
|Door Size (m)||Zipper Door|
|Snow Load (kPa)||2|
|Wind Load (km/h)||80|
|Package Size [W x L x H] (m)||1.12 x 2.20 x 0.60|
- Versatile, sturdy, and durable
- Economical carports
- Strong, single trussed tubular framework
- Well-ventilated to prevent condensation
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Zipper doors for good clearance and protection
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 10 years
- Fabric lifespan of 7–10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Weather safety
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Extra, flexible space
- Longer lifespan
- Additional storage area
- No building permits required*
To best suit the natural landscape, the Hardlife container carports are available in white, light grey, dark grey, grass green, and military green
All Hardlife tents and shelters come with a handy manual that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the assembly and disassembly of the tents.
- Ensure that the tent fabric is clear of snow at all times.
- Please disassemble tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources.
- Ensure to retighten the roof fabric once or twice a year.
*Though most of our products fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid scrutiny.
We will entertain requests for customisation of our products. Customised products or replacement parts can be supplied on request, at an additional cost and longer delivery time.
For more queries or customisations please contact us.