The Hardlife LS1313 Livestock Shelters are compact, superior quality enclosures exclusively designed to shelter cattle, horses, goats, pigs, and other livestock. The frame is made of hot galvanised single trussed steel tubes that can withstand bad weather, and the fabric is made of PVC.
The Hardlife livestock shelters have no interior poles in their structural design, thereby making 100% use of its available, interior space.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Cattle shelters
- Livestock shelters
- Horse shelters
- Storage barns
|Arch Interval (m)||2|
|Arch Φ (mm)||40 x 1.50|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||40 x 1.20|
|Door Style (m)||Gated Fence|
|Snow Load (kPa)||2.30|
|Wind Load (km/h)||80|
|Package Size [W x L x H] (m)||1.12 x 2.30 x 0.53|
- Compact, durable, sturdy, and portable livestock sheds
- Well ventilated, airy, shady, and protected shelters
- Four-season shelters
- Strong hot galvanised single trussed tubular framework for excellent stability
- Tough PVC-coated fabric, with high tensile strength
- Removable sidewall covers and side shade nets
- Hot galvanised steel frame for rust and corrosion resistance
- Galvanised tube arch frame
- Gated fence type front door
- Closed back panel
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV resistant
- Frame lifespan of 10 years or more
- Fabric lifespan of 7–10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
- No building permits required*
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Steel frame ensures no damage by termites
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Extra flexible space
- Longer lifespan
- Portable and easy to transport
- Easy-to-use shade solutions
To best suit the natural landscape, the double trussed livestock shelters are available in two colours – grass green and military green.
All Hardlife tents and shelters come with a handy manual that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the assembly and disassembly of the tents.
- Ensure that the tent fabric is clear of snow at all times.
- Please disassemble tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources.
- Ensure to retighten the roof fabric once or twice a year.
*Though most of our products fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid government scrutiny.
We will entertain requests for customisation of our products. Customised products or replacement parts can be supplied on request, at an additional cost and longer delivery time.
For more queries or customisations please contact us.