The Hardlife C2640 Container Shelters are affordable, durable, and versatile storage solutions that are designed to maximise space and protect goods, vehicles, and machines in inclement weather.
The Hardlife range of container shelters features a sturdy, hot-dip galvanised steel frame made of Q215 steel tubes and heavy-duty PVC fabric. These shelters are provided with base plates for welding them into place on the containers.
These canopy tents can be customised with front and rear panels and are suitable for use all year round.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Industrial and agricultural warehouses
- Construction warehouses
- Vehicle shelters
- Temporary shelters
- Office inventory
- Canopy tents
|Arch Interval (m)||2|
|Arch Ø (mm)||60 x 1.80|
|Purlin Ø (mm)||45 x 1.50|
|Snow Load (kPa)||2.28|
|Wind Load (km/h)||80|
|Package Size [W x L x H] (m)||0.75 x 2.67 x 0.54|
- Convenient, durable, and sturdy
- High-quality, pre-fabricated, hot-galvanised steel frame
- Suitable for use all year around
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 15 years
- Fabric lifespan of 7–10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
- No building permits required*
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Easy and low-cost installation
- Readymade, pre-fabricated shelters
- Weather safety
- Extra, flexible space
- Convenient, portable, and easy to transport
- Easy maintenance
*Though most of our products fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid government scrutiny.
To best suit, the natural landscape, the Hardlife container shelters are available in white, light grey, dark grey, grass green, and military green.
All Hardlife tents and shelters come with a handy manual that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
Note: Welding is required for this model. The canopy is provided with base plates to weld it on to the edge of the containers.
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the assembly and disassembly of the container shelters.
- Ensure that the shelter fabric is clear of snow at all times.
- Please disassemble shelters in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources.
- Ensure to retighten the canopy once or twice a year.
We will entertain requests for customisation of our products. Customised products or replacement parts can be supplied on request, at an additional cost and longer delivery time.
For more queries or customisations please contact us.