The Hardlife H606021P Double Trussed Aircraft Hangar is extra tough, sturdy, and reliable. The double trussed steel frame, which is made of Q215 steel tubes, and the double-sided PVC-coated polyester fabric are specially designed for use in extreme weather.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Hangar/Aircraft Storage
- Aircraft Warehouses
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans, and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
- Commercial tents
|Side Wall (m)||3|
|Arch Φ (mm)||60 x 1.80|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||60 x 1.50|
|Door Style (m)||Open|
|Snow Load (kPa)||2.30|
|Wind Load (km/h)||80|
|Package Size [W x L x H] (m)|
- Versatile and durable
- Double trussed frames come with extra steel wires for added strength
- High-quality, double-sided PVC-coated polyester fabric for longer lifespan
- Four-season tents
- Winch and roll-up doors for large-scale clearance and added security
- Extra tough exterior and double trussed frames to withstand harsh weather
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Tear resistant
- Self-cleaning ability
- Flame resistant and UV resistant fabric
- Double trussed tubes’ lifespan of 10–15 years
- Fabric lifespan of 7–10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
- No building permits required*
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Extra flexible space
- Longer lifespan
- Convenient and portable
To best suit the natural landscape, the double trussed storage tents are available in white, light grey, dark grey, grass green, and military green. Tents with mixed colours – white with green trim, white with grey trim, and white with blue trim – are also available.
All Hardlife tents and shelters come with a handy manual that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the assembly and disassembly of the tents.
- Ensure that the tent fabric is clear of snow at all times.
- Please disassemble tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources.
- Ensure to retighten the roof fabric once or twice a year.
*Though most of our products fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid government scrutiny.
We will entertain requests for customisation of our products. Customised products or replacement parts can be supplied on request, at an additional cost and longer delivery time.
For more queries or customisations please contact us.